Step 1: Formulate a Plan
A trained bed bug professional will walk you through this process from beginning to end; making sure you understand what we are doing every step of the way. We will formulate a plan to make this process as painless as possible for you. We want you to know we are doing the best we can to rid your home of bed bugs.
Phone Consultation / Quote:
Call us for a quick and easy quote so you know what to expect BEFORE we arrive. Our helpful staff will explain the process of elimination this difficult problem and answer your important questions along the way.
If you are unsure what you are seeing or feeling is actually bed bugs, we can provide you with a thorough visual inspection of your home. We are looking for things such as blood spots on mattress, box springs, bed linens, skin casts, and other evidence of bed bugs.
Tailored to you:
We will design a custom strategy for your bed bug treatment. Every case is different. We will work with you to tailor a solution for your home to ensure success.
Call Now For Your Hassle Free Quote
What To Expect
We ask that you do a few things to create the best environment for success.
- Clean up and remove all clutter to a quarantined area.
- Complete the Bed Bug Preparation Checklist.
During Our Visit:
You will receive clean and professional service from our service technician.
- Although you do not need leave your home during service, please allow treated rooms to dry before entering.
- Expect to see bed bugs from time to time. Eggs will continue to hatch and nymphs will be affected by the product and die.
- A follow-up service will be scheduled about 14 days after initial treatment to re-inspect and re-treat as necessary.
- Once dry, continue to sleep in your room as usual. Do not relocate to another room, as this will cause bed bugs to spread and will exacerbate the problem.
- Place mattress and box spring encasements on bed after treatment is dry.
- Once the treated room(s) are dry, you may sleep / inhabit the room.
- Continue to vacuum the room(s) on an every other day basis until you are free of bed bugs.
- Clean clothes may be returned to the room approximately 3-4 weeks after treatment.
- Personal belongings removed from the room may be introduced after they have been cleaned.
Ready to get started?
For Service & Immediate Attention
Call (630) 451-8101
Keep irritating mosquitoes, ticks or bed bugs away!
ProActive Services will professionally treat your yard or home.
Call us or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.